Thinking too hard is not advisable
So far, my housesitting experience
- Lousy alarm systems
- Nosy neighbors
- Awesome dogs/pups
Cueva de las Manos (Spanish for Cave of the Hands) is a cave or a series of caves located in the province of Santa Cruz, Argentina, 163 km (101 mi) south of the town of Perito Moreno. It is famous (and gets its name) for the paintings of hands. The art in the cave dates from 13,000 to 9,000 years ago. Several waves of people occupied the cave, and early artwork has been carbon-dated to ca. 9300 BP. The age of the paintings was calculated from the remains of bone-made pipes used for spraying the paint on the wall of the cave to create silhouettes of hands.
The site was last inhabited around 700 CE, possibly by ancestors of the Tehuelche people.
I may or may not be bursting at the seams with excitement for Bonnaroo
I LOVE LEARNING ABOUT HISTORY SO MUCH
- it makes me feel more connected to the world
- it makes me appreciate flushable toilets
- the human race is so fickle but so goddamn durable
- so many things have happened before this moment
- so many things will happen after this moment
- everything is a continuation of something else
- we are all sequels